22 Things Everyone Has Secretly Done While On Their Period
It’s that time of the month we all dread…if only men knew what it was really like.
1. Waddled to the bathroom with your thighs clenched together because you can feel it.
2. Gotten someone to “check the back” when you come out of the bathroom.
3. Inconspicuously laid your jacket on your chair seat in case of…accidents.
4. Snuck your pad to the bathroom by putting it up your sleeve.
5. Done this face when you stand up after sitting down for ages.
6. And done this face when you wake up in the morning and everything has shifted in the night.
7. Coughed to mask the obvious sound of you unwrapping a pad in the bathroom stall.
8. Tried to hold in a sneeze because who knows what might happen?
9. Asked someone at work for a pad or tampon and then been really clandestine about it as if you were dealing drugs.
10. Made a makeshift pad out of toilet paper when you didn’t have any actual pads to hand.
11. Crossed your legs really tightly whenever you sit down, in an attempt to stop the unstoppable flow.